Friday, February 21, 2014

Reframing

(originally written January 15, 2011)

I have been told by many people lately that...
  • I need look on the bright side
  • It isn't all bad
  • It  will all be ooookaaaayyyy
  • I should be thankful for what I have
  • Focus on the good
You get the gist...I guess I have been kind of whiney this month...ok...year. So to all those who encourage me to stay positive I present a list of awesome events from 2011 (in no particular order.)
  1. The litter of Labrador puppies across the street all came running across the yard towards me. My heart actually hurts thinking about it because they were so sweet.
  2. Saw my brother and there was no drama.
  3. Reconnecting with old friends and lost loves.
  4. Reading some amazing books, my favorite being The Tiger's Wife.
  5. Saw all the Oscar movies before the Oscars.
  6. Seeing Chris Cornell