Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions 2009


Many people laugh at or shun the idea of making resolutions, but the list maker and planner in me loves making resolutions. Some I keep. Some not. I looked at my resolutions from last year and have made progress on some, and not on others. That does not stop me from pledging a new list. I am so excited and hopeful this January 1st. I truly have not felt that way in many years. I am happier, more settled, more confident, more loved. I am surrounding myself by the positive rather than struggling with and avoiding facing the negative in my life. In short...life is amazing.

  • No sweets (including soda) for at least a few months.
  • Be physical for 30 min or more at least 5 times a week. (walk dog, go to gym, yoga, etc.)
  • Get to work on time.
  • Be better about keeping track of and spending money.
  • Be more open and honest with everyone.

No comments: