Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mush

My life and thought often seem more chaotic than clear. In one of my many attempts to gain control where I feel I can, I have a real fetish for making lists. And I don't just mean grocery lists or "honey do" lists. the most common form my thoughts take are lists. I don't know what that's about exactly but here is the list of the day.

I love my boyfriend because...

...he hates the ellipse.
  • he always has one shoe untied.
  • he loves me and is never afraid how or where or how often he says it.
  • he makes me feel beautiful even when I have just woken up.
  • he is a snob about lots of things and an asshole about the rest.
  • he makes wildly inappropriate jokes that make me laugh and grimace all at once.
  • he swaps jokes and stories with my dad.
  • he is ok with having too many cats.
  • he watches me watching other things and is often entertained by my reactions.
  • he understands about the little things.
  • he still wears superhero jammies.
  • he likes the presents I pick for him.
  • he lectured me about hot dog brands.
  • he plays the ukulele.
  • he introduces me to his friends.
  • he wants to be close to me even in public.
  • he looks to the future and not the past.
  • he always feels like a deep breath and a smile.

He's mine ladies. (Yes that means you too Tift!)

No comments: