Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Your Ordinary Beauty

I bought the most depressing thing ever yesterday. Have been upset and stressed out which always takes its toll on my skin. So I went to the skin care isle of my local drugstore and came home with one product that treats both acne and wrinkles. Arrrrrrghhhhhh! I truly thought there would be this blessed time in the life of my skin when I could be free of worry. But alas, it is not to be. And so I head to the bathroom to wash my face and enjoy knowing that while the acne comes from stress...the wrinkles come from smiling. So in the spirit of enjoying your age here are 5 good things and 5 bad things about heading towards 40.

The Good...
  • Still getting carded
  • I laugh and shake my head at "youngsters"
  • Getting closer to paying off my student loans
  • Being at my sexual peak
  • Not trying to be cool
The Bad...
  • Everything about my skin is changing
  • Starting to get hammer toes just like my mom
  • Not being 115pounds ever again
  • Bills bills bills
  • It hurts so much more to party now
Enjoy the ride ladies and gentlemen!

No comments: