Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ten Things You Should Know About the Best Dog Ever



  • He loves to swim. He will swim for miles. Behind boats, through rapids, across lakes...miles.
  • He is the perfect size to spoon with, even though he does snore.
  • He loves cats. He raised my cat, Moe, from the time he was a kitten.
  • He needs a blaze orange collar so he can still be seen at night.
  • He prefers Healthy Morsels dogfood made by Purina.
  • He needs to run in wide open spaces.
  • He hates ferrets.
  • He gets way too excited when he plays with other dogs.
  • He likes to prune trees with his teeth.
  • He doesn't bark at strange men, but he does bark at strange dogs.
I lost my dog in my divorce. I had a brush with an old acquaintance tonight that left me thinking about him. I don't want a new dog. I want my dog. For all the horrible things my ex-husband has done to me, taking my dog is the worst.

2 comments:

Jason Bugg said...

If I kill Moe the cat, can we get a dog?

JM said...

No! Moe loves dogs. We can only get a dog if you kill Spook. She eats the most.